Summer 2017 -- Back to the nature
The summer vacation was upon us and this year, nature seems to be calling. We made a plan to drive to Madhya Pradesh and visit national parks.
The drive was spread over three weeks with approximately one week stop to take care of some things.
kilometer with approximately 650 liters of diesel consumed. The tolls paid during the travel were approximately Rs. 3500/-. FastTag was accepted in most tolls with significant haggling and it saved no time. Most places FasTag took longer than regular queue.
- 08-April-2017, Day 1 -- Bengaluru to Nagpur
- 09-April-2017, Day 2 -- Nagpur to Pench National Park
- 10-April-2017, Day 3 -- Pench National Park to Kanha National Park
- 11-April-2017, Day 4 -- Kanha National Park
- 12-April-2017, Day 5 -- Kanha National Park to Bandhavgarh National Park
- 13-April-2017, Day 6 -- Bandhavgarh National Park
- 14-April-2017, Day 7 -- Bandhavgarh National Park
- 15-April-2017, Day 8 -- Bandhavgarh National Park
- 16-April-2017, Day 9 -- Jabalpur to Bhopal
- 17-April-2017, Day 10 -- Bhopal to Omkareswar, Maheswar, Mahakaleswar and back
- 18-April-2017, Day 11 -- Bhimbetka, Manav Sangrahalay
- 19-April-2017 to 20-April-2017, Day 12 & 13, Break from Travel
- 21-April-2017, Day 14 -- Bhopal to Delhi
- 22-April-2017, Day 15 -- Delhi to Bhopal
- 23-April-2017 to 28-April-017 , Day 16 to Day 21, Break from travel
- 29-April-2017 Day 22, Bhopal to Bengaluru